- Maintains function and safety of approximately 60 miles of local roadways; this includes infrastructure below and above ground.
- Maintains all roadside signage in accordance with PennDOT regulations.
- Performs roadside mowing on all local roadways.
- Performs all winter maintenance activities on local and state roadways in Upper Hanover.
- Maintains all Township Stormwater Management facilities, above and below ground.
- Maintains all Township Parks and Open Space
- Responds to all 811 Call Before You Dig PA-One Calls.
- Maintains all Road Department Facilities and equipment and enforces industry safety standards.
- Responds to requests for service and concerns reported by the public.