Public Records Requests
RTK Submittable Form RTK Download a PDF Email Completed Form
Submit a Request for a Public Record:
This policy outlines the proper procedures for requesting records from the Upper Hanover Township under Pennsylvania’s Right-to-Know Law 65 P.S. Section 66.1-66.9.
- The “Records Request Form” is provided for requests of records; the request should identify or describe the records sought with sufficient specificity (date range, address, type of document) to enable Upper Hanover Township to ascertain which records are being sought.
- Requests are for public records typically in the form of documents or electronic records of documents and is not for asking questions or requesting information that is not contained in an existing record.
- There is an Open Records Fee Schedule. Black and white copies and scans are $.25 per side. Color copies are $.50 per side for documents copied on site.
- Requests for records should be addressed as follows: Anne W. Klepfer, Open Records Officer, Upper Hanover Township, 1704 Pillsbury Road, P.O. Box 27, East Greenville, PA 18041.
- Upper Hanover Township does not limit the number of records requested or made available for inspection or duplication and does not require the disclosure of the purpose or motive of a request for records.
- The Township has five days to respond with an Interim or Final Response.
- Appeals of denied requests must be filed with the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Office of Open Records within 15 business days of the denial. Records appeals should be made to:
Executive Director, Office of Open Records
333 Market Street, 16th Floor.
Harrisburg, PA 17101